The protection of your privacy is of the highest importance to i2 Analytical Ltd. The personal information you share through this website will be managed, protected and be fully confidential.
How we collect personal information
1) Use of “cookies”
Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive to “remember” who you are. The majority of web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change the browser settings to restrict or block all cookies if you wish. However, please be aware that if you do, some functionality may be lost when you use this website.
2) Completion of online forms
i2 Analytical Ltd collects information about you when you register through the website, when you complete any online forms, or provide feedback.
3) Website analytics
Anonymous information is collected on website visitors from the web log files. This is for statistical purposes and includes information such as IP addresses, types of browsers used to access the site, referring sites, most popular pages, path analysis, geographical and demographic information. The information collected is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
How we use personal information
Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
- to deliver the information you request via post or email
- to enable you to easily register
- to provide you with further information from i2 Analytical that you may be interested in
Personal information will not be sold or disclosed to third parties such as your email address without your prior consent.
Any details you supply that are personally identifiable will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Principles within the Act.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from i2 Analytical, you can opt out of receiving them. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Check the unsubscribe instruction on any newsletter you receive
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone +44 (0) 1923 225404
- Write to the company, using the Contact Us facility on the website