i2 Analytical exhibiting at the Contamination Expo Series – 11th & 12th September 2019, Birmingham
Come and meet the i2 Analytical team at the 2019 Contamination Expo Series, taking place on the 11th & 12th September at the NEC Birmingham – Stand H37
The Contamination Expo is Europe’s leading event for Contamination and Environmental professionals, to register for your complimentary ticket visit: www.contaminationexpo.com.
Will Fardon from i2 Analytical, will be presenting ‘Classification of waste to WM3’. Will will be discussing the waste classification process, including the role of the laboratory and the challenges faced. Don’t miss the presentation by Will on the 11th September, at 12:30pm, Theatre 28.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Contamination Expo Series, it is completely unique and unlike anything else in the sector. The show features:
• 120 CPD-accredited seminars led by industry-leading experts.
• Over 150 innovative suppliers and influential organisations.
• Unparalleled opportunities to network with 6,000 contamination and environmental professionals from across the globe.
• Live demonstrations of innovative products
• 1-2-1 advice from industry-leading experts
• Revealing real-life case studies.
• Co-located with 4 other environmental shows – Recycle and Waste Management Exhibition, Flood Expo, Future Resource Expo and Fasteners Expo.
• Over 22,000 environmental professionals across the five exhibitions, all with free access to the Contamination Expo!
Complimentary tickets will go fast, register for yours now to guarantee your place.
If you would like to pre-book a meeting with our team at the event, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting with you at the show!