i2 Technical Workshop at Bradbourne House, Kent
On Thursday 11th May we held our most recent i2 Technical Workshop at the beautiful Bradbourne House in Kent.
Thank you to everyone who attended the i2 Technical Workshop, we hope you had both an enjoyable and informative day. The day covered some important topics including:
- Poland – Busting the Myth
- Waste Testing – Hazardous and Non Hazardous
- Metals in Soils – Fractionation, Speciation & Bioaccessibility
- EQS, POPs and WM3
- i2 App and Scheduling Portal
- Aylesford site, Geotechnical and EN codes
- Laboratory Asbestos Methods
If you would like to discuss any of these subjects further, please contacts us where we will be happy to assist and answer your enquiries.