i2 Technical Workshop 11th May 2017
Following the success of our previous Technical Workshops, i2 Analytical will be holding a FREE Technical Workshop on Thursday 11th May at Bradbourne House, Kent.
The day will include a number of structured talks on high profile topics along with demonstrations on the latest IT developments.
Join us at Bradbourne House for further information on:
- Waste Testing – Hazardous and Non Hazardous
- Metals – Bioaccessibility, Speciation and Fractionation
- Environmental Quality Standards, POPS and WM3
- i2 App and Scheduling Portal
- New Aylesford Service Centre
- Implication of Geotechnical Testing & the upcoming EN codes
- Laboratory Asbestos Methods
If you would be interested in attending the i2 Technical Workshop, please contact us by Monday 24th April and request a registration form.
For further information, please email Natalie.