i2 Technical Workshop 24th November 2016
Following the success of our first Technical Workshop, i2 Analytical will be holding a FREE Technical Workshop on Thursday 24th November 2016 at Oulton Hall, Leeds.
The day will include a number of structured talks on high profile topics along with demonstrations on the latest IT developments.
Join us at Oulton Hall for further information on:
- Current status of EQS levels
- POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants) and WM3
- i2 Innovations introducing the i2 APP and Scheduling Portal
- Update on Asbestos Quantification (Blue Book) method and an Introduction to Asbestos Dustiness testing
- An introduction to the new Doncaster site, implication of geotechnical testing and the upcoming EN codes
- HMRC Loss on Ignition
If you would be interested in attending the i2 Technical Workshop, please contact us by Friday 4th November and request a registration form.
For further information, please email Natalie.